Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hello blog

OK, so here I am a new member to the blogging world. I am doing this because I simply have to much to say to keep it all neat in a facebook posting, so I am going to write it all out here. People keep telling me that I should write a book about my kids and the things that they say and do, wll here it is. Now I will have a way to look back and remember all those funny things that they say and do. This will have lots of things about my kids...my tow lovely girls Merrin who is six and Eden who is four. I will also be talking about my wonderful husband, Kevin who is serving in the Air Force, our dog Checkers and my job as a home daycare provider. Right now we are living in Maryland, but are from Ohio, did a tour in Germany and hopefully wont live here forever. I think. I think alot and I think abotu a lot of differnet things. I have thoughts. and some you will like and some you might not. but here I am and this is going to be all that I have. and one more thing...i can only park my car when turning in from the left.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to read your thoughts, Becca! Blogging is a wonderful outlet for expressing yourself. I have really enjoyed it. So good to connect with your life this way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. This is a wonderful idea:-)

    ReplyDelete